Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pink & Pink.

Natalie from * Cinderberry Stitches * has a Colour Challenge Happening...I had been looking on for the Pink & Green Days & it was looking & sounding like a bit of Fun... Maybe because today was a pretty bleak ole day - I found My Camera & headed off... Lets go find some colour!!! I had so much fun with Pink alone that tomorrow will have to be *MY* Green Day... Here are my Pinks.


Today for Smoko * Morning Tea * we had Julia's @ *Camilles Place* delicious Vanilla Slice & this time I took some shots before... they were all gone! Julia did warn me that they were Moreish... Oh Yes! I have started my early morning walks... Not missing out on all the delicious recipes I find in Blogland - No Way!!!

We also put a new yard in place today using portable panels for The Ladies In Waiting... Needed an extra temporary holding yard @ times. Why is it... that the Male & Female of our species see any task/job in two totally different scenarios!!! Yes DDH... "Harmony" = Lots of Giving... & All is Good with the World. Tomorrow I get to Stitch & Sew - YES!!!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Pink Day is very pretty, I'm looking forward to Green Day. I will have to try Julia's Vanilla Slice, it looks delicious, I imagine the recipe is on her blog. I also like your cute little stoneware birds. (they look like stoneware anyway)

Amanda said...

Lovely pink stuff. I may have to join in - rather late I know, but better late then never. How do you get your pictures to do that?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Pink day is lovely, but green day...my favourite....great looking smoko...

Cheryl said...

Delicious pinky things....what a gorgeous collection! Do you think Nat will dedicate one day to 'aubergine'? Probably not, but it's my fave colour. Looking forward to seeing your greens. Yum looking slice too..

Stina said...

Love your pink day...love the photos!!