Thursday, August 7, 2008

Daily Smile - Thursday.



Taking Pop for Lunch... This week @ Platform 9 which is just like stepping back in time with the restaurant mirroring Olde Worlde Queensland Railway Dining Rooms which Pop @ 91yrs just loved !!! The Memories came flooding back for him as we enjoyed a lovely long... unhurried lunch with lots of stories about trips & meetings during Rail Travel throughout his life... the ones during wartime the most colourful of All !!! Lots of Smiles & Laughs over Lunch today...



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Photo's Helz...Congrats on your win Nice Buttons indeed.
cheers
maree

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! From the looks of your pictures I wish I could check the place out first hand!

Jodie said...

Gorgeous pics and it also sounds like you had a gorgeous lunch with your Dad... I hope that when my Dad reaches 91 I will still be able to take him out to lunch and reminise too..

Jodie :)

Chocolate Cat said...

I love hearing about your lunches with Pop, what a special relationship you share and what a special gift you give him - your time.