Friday, June 26, 2009

Sunrise.














Trying to be really good and go for a walk each day just a tad tricky in the Winter so I find !!! But just this week one of my friends sent me an Email with a 92yr old lady's lessons in life... One in particular resonated with me in every way !!!

" No matter how you feel... Get Up, Dress Up &&& Show Up !!! "

So from the mouth of Babe's I sure can take a hint... Lol

But also urging me out of my Oh So Cosy bed is the tantalising Sunrise's of late just thought I would share...

8 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

That saying I will write down and remember!!! :o)))

Lurline said...

Great pics - have fun with the walking!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Chookyblue...... said...

wow great pics Helz..........I am trying to get a few short walks in a couple of times a week........but it is dark so early so if your not quick you miss the opportunity.........and mornings just DON'T work in winter......

RG said...

Oh so beautiful!! I truly miss the country sunrises...the city ones are never the same and our farm ones are to be savoured.

Thankyou for sharing such beauty and also the saying... I really need to hear this right now and get moving and get organised again!!
Onward!!

Candace said...

What a wonderful sunrise, you captured it beautifully. I love my country, but I must say there are a lot of awesome places and it is wonderful to get a peek on the blogs. I love all your pictures, especially the ones with your horses.

Leanne said...

Absolutely fantastic photos. I HATE winter soooo much.

Leanne said...

Great snaps. Love the bottom one. I have started walking again as I also struggle in winter.

Yang Kuo said...

Great snaps. Love the bottom one. I have started walking again as I also struggle in winter.

หีฟิต